Pet Health Plans
Animal Vets Pet Health Plans provide you with a simple, money-saving way to give your cat, dog or rabbit the regular preventive treatments he or she needs, all for a monthly Direct Debit payment.
We believe in a proactive, preventive approach to your pet’s healthcare. And we know how important your pet’s health is to you and we want to help you keep them happy and healthy for longer. This is why we have designed these Pet Health Plans.
A Pet Health Plan makes it easy for you to protect your pet and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort by making sure your pet’s vaccinations, parasite control and general health are all up to date. Regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst saving you money and worry too.
Pet Health Plans are not pet insurance: Pet Health Plans include the regular things – like vaccinations, fea, worm and parasite treatments, health checks and advice in an easy monthly payment plan – the things that pet insurance generally doesn’t cover. However young or old your pet, a Pet Health Plan is designed to adapt to your pet’s needs, from puppy or kitten, to adulthood and throughout its senior years.
We have teamed up with Denplan Pet Health Plans, who will collect your Direct Debits on our behalf and take care of the administration of the plans. This frees us to concentrate on looking after your pets.
How do I sign up?
Call in at the practice to complete a simple application form which will include full details of the Agreement. You will need to bring your bank details. Alternatively, please call the Pet Health Plans team on 0800 169 9958 to join over the phone.
For more detailed information download our leaflet with prices and terms here.
- Annual vaccination
- Year round flea and worm treatment
- Annual 10 Point Health Check
- Weight checks
- Fly strike prevention treatment
- 20% off Out Of Hours Consultations
- 20% off primary vaccinations
- 20% off long term medication
- 10% off Kennel Cough & Rabies vaccinations
- 10% off routine neutering
- 10% off any dental procedures at the practice
- 10% off in-house blood screen and profile
- 10% off urine analysis & sampling kits for cats
- 10% off lifestage food
- 10% off prescription food
- 10% off accessories bought in practice